Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ashley @ MSU Children's Garden

As you can probably tell from my website and blog, I am very new to photography. I am constantly learning how to improve myself and welcome any tips, advice, and practice opportunities that I receive. I was extremely excited these past few days as I was allowed the chance to practice photographing a couple of families and had the opportunity to sit down & talk with a local photographer (more on that later).

This past Sunday, I had the opportunity to photograph a very cute and beautiful little girl named Ashley who loved to run & explore new things. We explored the MSU Children's Garden and the surrounding south gardens on MSU's campus. I absolutely love the beauty of the gardens in the summer when everything is in bloom (as evidenced by the millions of flower photos on my flickr page).

Here are a few of my favorite shots from that day:



No comments:

Post a Comment